|How to create gif animations ? Tutorial n°3|
Creating .gif animation is something unique and funny. You can find lots of small tutorials in the web which are showing you small and short animation. So it will be a fund to watch these tutorials.
2. Go to Windows> click on animation
3. Create four frames by clicking on Duplicate Selected Frame Option
4. Then create text for each frame.
5. Choose frame delay time as per your need
6. Press play button for checking the animation before save.
7. Go to file and then save for web and devise (Shift +Ctrl+S).
8. Then save finally with a file name and save as type HTLM and setting XHTML > Save
Gradually all the layers with the help of the animation frames will be set accordinglyFinally you can check out the animation.